What will you learn?
Key Learning in Android Training Course in MultiTech Developers:
- How to develop your own Android apps.
- Understand the architecture of Android applications, life cycle of various components, manifest, Intents and the use of external resources for Android development.
- Design and develop Android applications with compelling user interfaces by using, extending and creating your own layouts and views and using menus.
- Take advantage of Android’s Application Framework API to build complex Android applications.
- Utilize the power of background services, threads, asynchronous tasks and notifications.
- Secure, tune, package, and deploy Android™ applications
- And many more.
Topics Covered During Classroom-Based Android Training Course in MultiTech Developers:
- History of Android
- Android Stack
- Hello Android (Anatomy of android project)
- Architecting Android Apps
- Activities and User Interface
- Action Bar and Navigation
- Advanced UI
- Broadcast Receivers
- Data storage techniques and Content Providers
- Lists and Adapters
- End of Session
- Q and A
- Android Course Completion Certifications